Linkages across the Continuum of HIV Services for Key Populations Affected by HIV (LINKAGES): Success Stories
2018 — The Linkages across the Continuum of HIV Services for Key Populations Affected by HIV (LINKAGES) project conducts a range of HIV prevention activities to reduce HIV transmission among key populations (sex workers, men who have sex with men, transgender persons and people who inject drugs) and to improve their enrollment and retention in care. These success stories highlight the progress LINKAGES is making.
- March 2018 — Mobile Clinics Boost Access to HIV Testing and Counseling Services for Key Populations in Nepal
- February 2018 — From Enemies to Allies: Royal Swaziland Police Services (RSPS) Responds to Gender-based Violence...
- January 2018 — LINKAGES Malawi and Government of Malawi Partner to Expand Services for Key Populations
- October 2017 — Getting on Schedule to Meet Fast-Track Goals: Government of Indonesia Partners with USAID-funded LINKAGES...
- July 2017 — Community-based Supporters: Persistence and a Personal Touch Pay Oﬀ in Nepal
- June 2017 — Making a Good Thing Better: LINKAGES and Jamaica AIDS Support for Life Enhance Peer Navigation
- May 2017 — Open for Business: LINKAGES Partners Bring Antiretroviral Treatment to an HIV Testing Site in...Indonesia
- December 2016 — From Abuse to Protection: Building Understanding Between Police Officers and Sex Workers
- November 2016 — Key Populations Count: Improving HIV Data Collection in Honduras
- September 2016 — Champions for Positive Living Encourage Sex Workers to Begin or Restart Treatment
- July 2016 — Success on Several Levels in South Sudan
- June 2016 — Participatory Research Studies Can Help Key Populations Recognize...Gender-based Violence Should Not be Accepted...
- June 2016 — Improving Access to HIV Testing, Care and Treatment...Existing National Health System: Lessons from Ghana
- May 2016 — HIV Testing by Friendly Faces in Comfortable Settings
- April 2016 — LINKAGES Thailand Pioneering a New Model for Increasing Uptake of HIV Testing and Counseling
- April 2016 — Everyone’s a Drama Queen in USAID-funded Web Series, Gay OK Bangkok