Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC): Trainings, Tools and Guides
January 2022 — The Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) project provides strategic technical assistance and direct service delivery to achieve HIV epidemic control and promote self-reliant management of national HIV programs by improving HIV case finding, prevention, treatment programming and viral load suppression. These materials offer up-to-date knowledge and tools from the EpiC project that can be used to strengthen HIV programming worldwide.
- Community-led Monitoring Resources
- Index Testing and Risk Network Referral: Program Implementation Orientation and Training Package
- Motivational Counseling: A Training in Advanced Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC): Decentralized Drug Distribution
- Multi-Month Dispensing of Antiretroviral Medications for Adolescents and Children Living with HIV
- Providing Care and Support to Children of Female Sex Workers: Training for Orphan and Vulnerable Children (OVC) Program Staff