Making a good business investment
Students play an investment game where they’ll choose between two businesses to invest in.
Save and invest (Investing)
CTE (Career and technical education), English or language arts, Math, Social studies or history
Middle school (6-8)
Understanding the benefits and risks of investments can help you become a more informed investor.
- What is a good investment?
- What things should you look at before deciding to invest in a business?
- Identify the benefits and risks of specific business investments
- Compare two businesses to decide which to invest in
What students will do
- Analyze two business opportunities.
- Compare the strengths and risks of each investment.
- Choose a business to invest in and give reasons for their choice.