Implementer and Data Security
July 2021 — HIV program implementers, particularly those who work with and/or are members of key populations, face a range of threats to their personal health and well-being, their organizational operations and reputations, and ultimately their ability to implement programs that effectively address the HIV epidemic. These tools prepare implementers to assess their own security strengths and gaps and then act upon them in a thoughtful and strategic manner. They include a training designed for organizational leadership, a toolkit addressing security in a number of domains, and a dashboard and guidance on the security of strategic information specifically. The training is designed for virtual use, and the toolkit addresses COVID-19-specific risks.
- Strengthening the Security of HIV Service Implementers Working with Key Populations
- Facilitator’s handbook (English Word, English PDF, French Word, French PDF, Arabic Word, Arabic PDF)
- Slide presentation (English PowerPoint, English PDF, French PowerPoint, French PDF, Arabic PowerPoint, Arabic PDF)
- Checklist of Safety and Security Strategies (Excel)
- Ensuring Compliance with the EpiC Data Safety and Security Checklist (PDF)
- EpiC Data Safety and Security Checklist (Excel)