Through indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ), long-term contracts, FHI 360 offers creative, science-based solutions to provide clients with immediate access to state-of-the-art program support.
FHI 360 provides full-service support in social marketing, public education and communication planning, market research and analysis, creative materials design and production, press and public relations, advertising, community mobilization, training and technical assistance, and comprehensive program evaluation. We support programs from conceptualization and planning through implementation and evaluation.
Currently, FHI 360 has two blanket purchase agreements (BPAs) awarded through the U.S. General Services Administration: Education Technical Assistance and Support Services (EDTASS) and CDC Health Marketing Support Services.
FHI 360 is on the General Services Administration (GSA) Professional Services Schedule for the following special items numbers (SINs):
- Financial and Business Solutions (SIN 520)
- Program Financial Advisor (SIN 520 1)
- Transaction Specialist (SIN 520 2)
- Loan Servicing and Asset Management (SIN 520 5)
- Complementary Financial Management Services (SIN 520 13)
- Outsourcing Recurring Commercial Activities for Financial Management Services (SIN 520 15)
- Advertising and Integrated Marketing Solutions (SIN 541)
- Advertising Services (SIN 541 1)
- Public Relations Services (SIN 541 2)
- Market Research and Analysis (SIN 541 4A)
- Exhibit Design and Implementation (SIN 541 4C)
- Integrated Marketing Services (SIN 541 5)
- Other Direct Costs (SIN 541 1000)
- Mission-Oriented Business Integrated Services (SIN 874 1)
- Community Mobilization
- Networks, Partnerships and Collaboratives
- Survey Research
- Training and Technical Assistance