Education Technical Assistance and Support Services (EDTASS) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA)
- United States
- United States
Education Technical Assistance and Support Services (EDTASS) is a blanket purchase agreement that provides the U.S. Department of Education with technical assistance and support services across a range of activities that are essential to ensuring the success of their grant programs. With this award, FHI 360 is one of a limited number of organizations that is qualified to compete for grants released under EDTASS.
Grants will be issued in these areas:
- Project management
- Technical assistance
- Identifying needs assessment
- Creating a network of technical assistance experts on specific grant programs
- Providing onsite and web-based technical assistance
- Collaborating and coordinating with existing technical assistance efforts (such as the Comprehensive Centers, Regional Educational Laboratories and other department-funded and non-federally funded technical assistance and materials)
- Developing products and publications to communicate current challenges, promising practices and lessons learned regarding trends in the field and knowledge development activities
- Coordinating, hosting and marketing topical webinars, conferences, meetings and gatherings, as well as creating accessible archived references, resources and data files
- Implementing web-based technologies, including grantee personnel exchange networks and communities of practice, that foster ongoing communication, collaboration and sharing of promising practices between grantees, program officers and technical assistance experts in the field
Grants will also be issued for expertise in research methods and deep knowledge of the Evidence Standards of the U.S. Department of Education’s What Works Clearinghouse. This will ensure that grantees that are rigorously evaluating their department-funded projects receive expert technical assistance and that applicants proposing to rigorously evaluate their proposed projects understand the department’s expectations.
FHI 360 can support the EDTASS agreement with significant experience in providing universal and targeted technical assistance, developing and disseminating high-quality resources on high-impact practices, organizing and administrating online communities of practice and evaluating grantee performance.