The CDC Health Marketing Support Services blanket purchase agreement is a flexible funding mechanism that serves the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in effective communications integral to public health efforts and the CDC’s success. Under this contract, FHI 360 is positioned to support the CDC’s work in ten task areas:
- Communication science and program planning
- Product development
- Partnership development, management and maintenance
- Database development and management
- Web design, development, management and usability testing
- Communication meeting and conference support
- Technical assistance and training
- Process, outcome and impact evaluation
- Project and account management
FHI 360 has a contractor-teaming arrangement with SalterMitchell, Inc. and a subcontract with Forum One for this blanket purchase agreement. SalterMitchell, a leader in behavior change marketing, offers expertise from their extensive research and communication efforts on health care, health exchanges and other issues related to the Affordable Care Act. Forum One will provide technology, web and social media support — the digital backbone of modern communication campaigns.
FHI 360’s experience in CDC requirements and procedures, as well as the needs and capabilities of CDC’s many partners and constituencies, creates an ideal mix of expertise that allows FHI 360 to undertake all of the tasks within this agreement.