FHI 360 believes that generating meaningful and lasting results is only made possible by engaging and connecting partners. The strength of our partnerships — from the community to the global levels — is at the heart of our work and is the cornerstone of our impact.
Our global presence requires an investment in local people and platforms to advance integrated, locally driven solutions. Our approach rests on the belief that alliances should be mutually beneficial to enhance, sustain and transform the communities where we work.
Together with our funders, collaborators and partners, we:
- Advance local solutions
- Design and develop policies, systems and programs
- Implement programs
- Conduct research initiatives
- Collaborate to promote thought leadership
- Collect, share and maintain best practices
- Publish original and curated social media
Our partnerships generate change that lasts. For more than four decades, we have forged strong relationships with a wide range of actors by identifying their priorities and needs so that we can better understand and more easily meet them. We partner with:
- Academic institutions
- Civil society organizations
- Local communities
- Faith-based organizations
- Nongovernmental organizations
- Think tanks
Our multisector approach; global reach; services; innovative and evidence-based solutions; and proven financial, operational and program management systems have made FHI 360 a partner of choice in countries across the globe.