Interested in learning more about FHI 360? Explore our practice areas, services, projects and publications here.
Click on any of the checkboxes below to target your results. For example, click "Health" and "Projects" to get a list of our health projects. Add "Gender" for a list of projects that are tagged both "Health" and "Gender." Checking more boxes will reduce your results. You can further refine your results by adding a start date, end date and/or a keyword in the fields below the checkboxes.
May We Suggest?
- Hands-on career exploration in North Dakota schools prepares students for their futures
- Mobile money expands financial inclusion and economic empowerment in Malawi
- Shedding light to measure right: Webinar provides guidance on evaluating integrated development approaches
- In Jordan, a unique woman-owned business helps children learn and thrive through play
- I take PrEP and fight for other women to take PrEP so that we can end the HIV epidemic
- How do technology and screen time affect early childhood development?
- Youth leader becomes a champion for education and world peace
- What is the significance of neglected tropical diseases? (video)
- HIV prevention by the numbers: The Saath-Saath project in Nepal
- Improving the evaluation of integrated programs: A guide for multisector evaluation
- Key Soft Skills for Cross-Sectoral Youth Outcomes
- The SHIKHA Project: Improving Knowledge and Practice of Infant and Child Feeding and Maternal Nutrition, Endline Survey Report
- Improving Outcomes for North Dakota Students and Educators — Succeed 2020 by the Numbers 2015-2016
- Bridging the Skills Gap: Insights from Employers, Educators, and Youth in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Integrated Approaches for Complex Global Challenges
- Saath-Saath Bulletin End of Project Special Issue
- A Roadmap for the Development of Labor Market Information Systems
- GoodLife, Live It Well (brochure)
- USAID Communicate for Health, Ghana (activity brief)
- WASHplus End of Project Report: What We Did and Why It Matters