Interested in learning more about FHI 360? Explore our practice areas, services, projects and publications here.
Click on any of the checkboxes below to target your results. For example, click "Health" and "Projects" to get a list of our health projects. Add "Gender" for a list of projects that are tagged both "Health" and "Gender." Checking more boxes will reduce your results. You can further refine your results by adding a start date, end date and/or a keyword in the fields below the checkboxes.
May We Suggest?
- Reading instruction in mother tongue inspires entire communities in Nigeria
- On the road to career goals through soft skills training in Afghanistan
- SCALE+ accelerates stakeholder engagement and action
- Hands-on career exploration in North Dakota schools prepares students for their futures
- Mobile money expands financial inclusion and economic empowerment in Malawi
- Shedding light to measure right: Webinar provides guidance on evaluating integrated development approaches
- In Jordan, a unique woman-owned business helps children learn and thrive through play
- I take PrEP and fight for other women to take PrEP so that we can end the HIV epidemic
- How do technology and screen time affect early childhood development?
- Youth leader becomes a champion for education and world peace
- Literacy: Improving learning outcomes in the early grades (fact sheet)
- North Dakota Workforce Development Needs Assessment and Gap Analysis
- OPTIONS - Optimizing Prevention Technology Introduction on Schedule (fact sheet)
- Sino-implant (II) Initiative: Quality Assurance Evaluation
- Envision FP: Transforming Contraception to Expand Access and Choice (fact sheet)
- Contraceptive Technology Innovation Initiative (fact sheet)
- Key Soft Skills for Cross-Sectoral Youth Outcomes
- The SHIKHA Project: Improving Knowledge and Practice of Infant and Child Feeding and Maternal Nutrition, Endline Survey Report
- Improving Outcomes for North Dakota Students and Educators — Succeed 2020 by the Numbers 2015-2016
- Bridging the Skills Gap: Insights from Employers, Educators, and Youth in Latin America and the Caribbean