Interested in learning more about FHI 360? Explore our practice areas, services, projects and publications here.
Click on any of the checkboxes below to target your results. For example, click "Health" and "Projects" to get a list of our health projects. Add "Gender" for a list of projects that are tagged both "Health" and "Gender." Checking more boxes will reduce your results. You can further refine your results by adding a start date, end date and/or a keyword in the fields below the checkboxes.
May We Suggest?
- In South Africa, weekly gatherings offer women the support and skills they need to decrease their HIV risk
- Taking steps to prevent a diphtheria outbreak in Yemen
- Removing cost and access barriers to contraceptive implants (audio)
- DREAMS Innovation Challenge inspires girls to dream big
- A teacher in Ghana receives new tools to boost early grade reading
- New guide offers strategies for enhancing the performance of health care systems
- Mentoring equips girls and young women with confidence to overcome challenges
- Exchange program channels passion for protecting marine life
- Assistive technology helps young children with disabilities to thrive
- HIV survey in Nigeria yields data to improve HIV programming
- The FHI 360 Approach to Preventing Violent Extremism (fact sheet)
- When Situations Go from Bad to Worse: Guidance for International and Regional Actors Responding to Acute Violence Against Key Populations
- The Atlas of Innovation for Economic Stability
- Linkages across the Continuum of HIV Services for Key Populations Affected by HIV (LINKAGES): Reports
- Strengthening the Evidence Base for Nutrition Interventions During the "1,000 Days"
- Papua New Guinea Newsletters
- Literacy: Improving learning outcomes in the early grades (fact sheet)
- Digital Solutions (fact sheet)
- Education in Conflict and Crisis (fact sheet)
- FHI 360 Mobile Suite (fact sheet)