Interested in learning more about FHI 360? Explore our practice areas, services, projects and publications here.
Click on any of the checkboxes below to target your results. For example, click "Health" and "Projects" to get a list of our health projects. Add "Gender" for a list of projects that are tagged both "Health" and "Gender." Checking more boxes will reduce your results. You can further refine your results by adding a start date, end date and/or a keyword in the fields below the checkboxes.
May We Suggest?
- Why do so many youth in Latin America and the Caribbean lack the skills to succeed in the workforce?
- Promising approaches to supporting students living in violent communities in El Salvador
- New app connects migrant farmworkers to Head Start and health services
- Afghan university makes history, celebrates first graduation of students with associate degrees
- Reading prototype in local language yields strong results in Ghana
- Developing the next generation of nutrition leaders in Uganda
- "A Deeper Look" podcast
- YouthPower Action studies provide new guidance on how to strengthen youth soft and life skills
- Malaria and the impact of clinical research
- Making childbirth safer in Kenya with on-the-job training
- Bridging the Skills Gap: Reflections from Employers, Educators and Youth in Latin America and the Caribbean: Dominican Republic Country Report (Spanish)
- Bridging the Skills Gap (infographic)
- Bridging the Skills Gap: Reflections from Employers, Educators and Youth in Latin America and the Caribbean: Colombia Country Report (Spanish)
- Biobehavioural Survey Guidelines For Populations At Risk For HIV
- A Holistic Approach to Preparing Youth for Success: Programa Para O Futuro
- The FHI 360 Approach to Countering Violent Extremism (fact sheet)
- Sino-implant (II)/Levoplant Overview
- USAID Partnership for Education: Learning
- Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS): Success Stories
- Papua New Guinea Newsletters