Telling the difference between loan myths and realities
Students analyze statements about loans and decide whether they’re a myth or reality.
Borrow (Getting loans, Managing credit)
CTE (Career and technical education), English or language arts, Social studies or history
Middle school (6-8)
Knowing the difference between loan myths and realities can help you become a responsible borrower.
- What are the most important things to know about taking out a loan?
- Why are some people able to get a loan while other people aren’t?
- Recognize whether a statement about loans is a myth or reality
- Understand the difference between secured and unsecured loans
What students will do
- Review key terms related to taking out a loan.
- Determine whether statements about loans are a myth or reality.
- Learn about the difference between secured and unsecured loans.