Making connections between education and income
Students explore the connection between education and earning through two matching games.
Earn (Learning about careers, Making money)
CTE (Career and technical education)
Middle school (6-8)
Getting more education can often lead to earning a higher salary after you graduate.
- What education choices are open to students after completing high school?
- How do different levels of education connect to occupational choices and income?
- Identify several education pathways students can take after high school
- Understand how education and training choices influence occupations and possible income levels
What students will do
- Examine the different levels of education they can complete.
- Match the levels and years of education to occupational choices and match occupations to median salaries.