Clinical trials design and implementation
FHI 360 conducts and supports clinical research in resource-limited settings around the world. We bring technical, regulatory and cultural expertise to regions where the need and opportunity for clinical research are greatest. We work with governments, ministries of health and local partners to build capacity, strengthen research services, test products and improve lives.
Contraceptive Technology Innovation
FHI 360 spearheads research to expand the contraceptive method mix by identifying new technologies and refining existing ones to give women a broad selection of options to meet their changing needs throughout their reproductive lives.
- Emerging pandemic threats
FHI 360 conducts epidemiologic studies using a variety of research designs, such as cohort, case-control, case-cohort and partially randomized patient-preference designs.
Ethical standards and training
FHI 360 is recognized internationally for excellence in research ethics. We have developed two award-winning ethics training curricula that are used throughout the world.
FHI 360 offers health economics research, health services research and social and behavioral sciences research.
FHI 360 is a global leader in cutting-edge HIV prevention research, connecting research to practice, which includes generating evidence on the safety and effectiveness of drugs and other HIV prevention technologies.
- Reproductive health research
Research and evaluation in the United States
We bring methodological expertise and deep content knowledge to R&E studies on health, education, workforce development and social marketing and communication campaigns that address social issues.
Research, monitoring and evaluation
Improving education outcomes requires a strong understanding of the impact of programs and policies. To measure these impacts, our experts develop survey instruments, conduct data collection and analysis, carry out standalone research and have integrated the use of research across all of our work.
- Type 2 Diabetes Prevention and Management
- Tunisian Health Center for University Research Excellence & Sustainability (CURES)
- Conflict Sensitivity Integration Hub Activity
- Dubai Cares Nigeria: Evidence for Education in Emergencies (E-Cubed)*
- Middle East Education Research, Training and Support (MEERS)*
- LEGO Playful Parenting Implementation Research
- National Diabetes Prevention Program (National DPP) Family Approach Project *
- Food and Nutrition Technical Assistance III (FANTA) project*
- HIV Clinical Research Support Services (CRSS)*
- National Collaborative on Childhood Obesity Research (NCCOR)
- HIV Prevention Trials Network (HPTN) Leadership and Operations Center *
Chief Strategy and Evidence Officer
Director, Research and Evaluation; Global Education, Employment and Engagement
Distinguished Scientist and Director, Product Development and Introduction
Director, Science Facilitation
Director, International Maternal Pediatric and Adolescent AIDS Clinical Trials (IMPAACT)
Principal Research Scientist
Regional TB Technical Advisor, Global Health Programs
Director, Research and Evaluation, National Institute of Work and Learning
Stories & Highlights
- Revolutionizing Tuberculosis Detection in Vietnam
- Machine learning can help prevent interruption of HIV treatment
- NTRL brings back Convectus; launches Compendium of Standard Requirements for TB labs
- Evidence at the speed of tech
- While All Eyes Were on Covid, HIV Researchers Were Making Progress on “The Holy Grail of Vaccines”
- Kenya: FHI 360 will build and strengthen a network of laboratories to test for antimicrobial-resistant bacteria
- FHI Clinical announces intent to acquire South Africa-based Triclinium Clinical Development (TCD)
- A promising new paradigm for social services in American Indian and Alaska Native communities
- Contract Research Organization (CRO) Services Market to Reach USD 90,926.3 Million by 2026
- Adaptive management improves and enables effective social and behavior change programming