Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC): COVID-19 Trainings, Tools and Guides
April 2022 — The Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) project provides partner governments with strategic technical assistance to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. These technical resources offer up-to-date knowledge and tools from EpiC that can be used to strengthen COVID-19 response efforts worldwide.
COVID-19 CLINICAL CARE
- COVID-19 Test to Treat Clinical Resources Package
- Integrated Triage for Ambulatory Settings in the Context of COVID-19: A novel decision support algorithm, (Spanish), (Arabic), (French), (Russian)
- Navigating COVID-19 Clinical Care Pathways Across the Health Care System: A practical guide for primary health care workers, (Spanish), (French)
- Assessing the Medical Oxygen Ecosystem: Tools from National to Primary Health Care Levels. A compilation of resources
- EpiC Oxygen Quality Assurance