Joint Statement in Response to Missile Strikes on Chernihiv
Humanitarian organizations operating in Ukraine extend our deepest condolences to a valued partner, R2P. We were deeply saddened to learn of the tragic loss of your colleague, a humanitarian worker and father of four, in the recent missile strike on Chernihiv on the 19th of August.
Our thoughts are with his family, friends and all those at R2P at this very difficult time. Please know that we stand with you in solidarity and support.
This is not an isolated incident, as humanitarian lives have already been lost in Ukraine while putting the wellbeing of others at the heart of their mission.
Civilians are #notatarget. Humanitarians are #NotATarget.
- CARE International
- Corus International
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Depaul Ukraine
- FinnChurch Aid (FCA)
- FHI 360
- Handicap International - Humanity & Inclusion (HI)
- HEKS/EPER Ukraine
- HelpAge International Ukraine
- Help-Hilfe zur Selbsthilfe
- Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation
- HIAS Ukraine
- Hungarian Interchurch Aid (HIA)
- ICF "Friends' Hands"
- Medical Teams International (MTI)
- Mercy Corps
- NGO "Foundation for Community Development"
- Norwegian People’s Aid (NPA)
- Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- People in Need (PIN)
- Plan International
- Première Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Save the Children International Ukraine
- The International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- World Vision
- Харківська асоціація незрячих юристів - Kharkiv Association of Blind Lawyers