Interested in learning more about FHI 360? Explore our practice areas, services, projects and publications here.
Click on any of the checkboxes below to target your results. For example, click "Health" and "Projects" to get a list of our health projects. Add "Gender" for a list of projects that are tagged both "Health" and "Gender." Checking more boxes will reduce your results. You can further refine your results by adding a start date, end date and/or a keyword in the fields below the checkboxes.
May We Suggest?
- Civil society–government partnership leads to a child helpline in Moldova
- Developing curricula to improve the HIV prevention skills of high school students in Ethiopia
- In Kenya, an FHI 360-led consortium supports progress in voluntary medical male circumcision
- Mobile application provides support to tuberculosis patients in China
- Civilians and the Ethiopian National Defense Force collaborate for better health
- Kenya’s APHIAplus project in photos: Advancing quality care for maternal and child health
- Comedy film raises TB awareness in Cambodia
- Pilot treatment program for lymphatic filariasis launched in Papua New Guinea
- FHI 360 facilitates major scale-up for the prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIV in Nigeria
- Program in Ghana returns HIV patients back to care
- Contextual barriers and coping strategies for uptake of modern contraceptive services and commodities in a selected community in Uganda: Highlights from a rapid qualitative assessment
- Sino-implant (II) Initiative: 2014 Quality Assurance Evaluation
- Getting to Zero: Zero New HIV Infections, Zero Discrimination, Zero AIDS-Related Deaths (2014 World AIDS Day report)
- Findings: Action Media with Fisherfolk, Kesenyi Landing Site, Entebbe, Uganda
- Program Evaluation of the Primary Health Center Enhancement Project in Andhra Pradesh, India
- Assessment of Community- and Family-Based Alternative Child-Care Services in Ethiopia
- Trends in ICTs for Youth Workforce Development
- Preventive Technologies Agreement (PTA) journal articles
- APHIAplus Nuru ya Bonde Technical Briefs
- APHIAplus Nuru ya Bonde Newsletters