Interested in learning more about FHI 360? Explore our practice areas, services, projects and publications here.
Click on any of the checkboxes below to target your results. For example, click "Health" and "Projects" to get a list of our health projects. Add "Gender" for a list of projects that are tagged both "Health" and "Gender." Checking more boxes will reduce your results. You can further refine your results by adding a start date, end date and/or a keyword in the fields below the checkboxes.
May We Suggest?
- Pioneering work on costed implementation plans supports global family planning commitments
- FHI 360–UNC fellowship program has nurtured future public health leaders for 10 years
- Bringing citizens and government together in Moldova
- Preventing malaria in pregnancy
- India's first helpline for key populations
- LINKAGES project to address HIV needs of sex workers (video)
- Improving knowledge on mHealth
- Civil society–government partnership leads to a child helpline in Moldova
- The Red Card: When words won’t work
- Developing curricula to improve the HIV prevention skills of high school students in Ethiopia
- Cross-Border Health Integrated Partnership Project (fact sheet)
- Contextual barriers, motivations, and coping strategies in the uptake of HCT and condoms among truckers and female sex workers in Busia Township, Busia District: Findings of a Rapid Qualitative Assessment
- FHI 360 Annual Report 2014
- Better Parenting Training for Caregivers of Highly Vulnerable Children (Facilitator's Manual)
- Network of Associations for Harm Reduction (NAHR) (fact sheet series)
- Effectiveness Evaluation of the Pilot Program for Treatment of Opioid Dependence with Methadone
- NAHR Code of Ethics
- Contextual barriers, motivations, and coping strategies in the uptake of HCT and condoms among fisherfolk in a fish landing site in Busia District
- Region XII Early Math Initiative Report from Kids Play Math to FHI 360
- FHI 360: Global Research Services (fact sheet, Vietnam)