Interested in learning more about FHI 360? Explore our practice areas, services, projects and publications here.
Click on any of the checkboxes below to target your results. For example, click "Health" and "Projects" to get a list of our health projects. Add "Gender" for a list of projects that are tagged both "Health" and "Gender." Checking more boxes will reduce your results. You can further refine your results by adding a start date, end date and/or a keyword in the fields below the checkboxes.
May We Suggest?
- India's first helpline for key populations
- LINKAGES project to address HIV needs of sex workers (video)
- Improving knowledge on mHealth
- Civil society–government partnership leads to a child helpline in Moldova
- Developing curricula to improve the HIV prevention skills of high school students in Ethiopia
- In Kenya, an FHI 360-led consortium supports progress in voluntary medical male circumcision
- Mobile application provides support to tuberculosis patients in China
- Civilians and the Ethiopian National Defense Force collaborate for better health
- Kenya’s APHIAplus project in photos: Advancing quality care for maternal and child health
- Comedy film raises TB awareness in Cambodia
- Region XII Early Math Initiative Report from Kids Play Math to FHI 360
- FHI 360: Global Research Services (fact sheet, Vietnam)
- End Neglected Tropical Diseases (END) in Asia — Vietnam (brief)
- SMART TA (brief)
- National Prevention, Health Promotion, and Public Health Council: Annual Status Report 2014
- The Taj Must Smile
- Nutritional Status of Adults with HIV in Outpatient Clinics in Vietnam Assessment Report
- Contextual barriers and coping strategies for uptake of modern contraceptive services and commodities in a selected community in Uganda: Highlights from a rapid qualitative assessment
- Sino-implant (II) Initiative: 2014 Quality Assurance Evaluation
- Getting to Zero: Zero New HIV Infections, Zero Discrimination, Zero AIDS-Related Deaths (2014 World AIDS Day report)