Interested in learning more about FHI 360? Explore our practice areas, services, projects and publications here.
Click on any of the checkboxes below to target your results. For example, click "Health" and "Projects" to get a list of our health projects. Add "Gender" for a list of projects that are tagged both "Health" and "Gender." Checking more boxes will reduce your results. You can further refine your results by adding a start date, end date and/or a keyword in the fields below the checkboxes.
May We Suggest?
- 30,000 Kenyan school girls to benefit from reusable sanitary pads
- Pioneering work on costed implementation plans supports global family planning commitments
- FHI 360–UNC fellowship program has nurtured future public health leaders for 10 years
- Bringing citizens and government together in Moldova
- Preventing malaria in pregnancy
- India's first helpline for key populations
- LINKAGES project to address HIV needs of sex workers (video)
- Improving knowledge on mHealth
- Civil society–government partnership leads to a child helpline in Moldova
- The Red Card: When words won’t work
- Linking to Improve Health and Livelihoods for Vulnerable Populations
- Paper-to-Mobile Data Collection: A Manual
- Integrating Extremely Poor Producers into Markets: Field Guide
- Mass Communication: Infant and Young Child Feeding at Scale
- Magnify Your Project's Impact: How to Incorporate Child-Level M&E in Economic Development
- Digital Finance for Development: A Handbook for USAID Staff
- FHI 360's Unified Approach to Expenditure Analysis for PEPFAR Awards
- Time Use PRA Guide and Toolkit for Child and Youth Development Practitioners
- Workforce Connections: Kenya Youth Assessment
- Strategic Use of Data: Infant and Young Child Feeding at Scale