Interested in learning more about FHI 360? Explore our practice areas, services, projects and publications here.
Click on any of the checkboxes below to target your results. For example, click "Health" and "Projects" to get a list of our health projects. Add "Gender" for a list of projects that are tagged both "Health" and "Gender." Checking more boxes will reduce your results. You can further refine your results by adding a start date, end date and/or a keyword in the fields below the checkboxes.
May We Suggest?
- Pilot treatment program for lymphatic filariasis launched in Papua New Guinea
- FHI 360 facilitates major scale-up for the prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIV in Nigeria
- Program in Ghana returns HIV patients back to care
- Improving breastfeeding practices, saving lives
- Study shows success in methadone treatment in Hai Phong, Vietnam
- APHIAplus project provides additional family planning and HIV services to mark World Population Day
- Study of male circumcision device informs policy in Kenya
- Integrating family planning into HIV programs: Evidence-based practices
- What it takes to sustain postsecondary success in U.S. schools
- FHI 360 facilitates the next generation of public health researchers in Zambia
- Integrating Mobiles into Development Projects
- FHI 360 Global Learning: Where We Work
- Young People Most at Risk of HIV
- Preventive Technologies Agreement (PTA) End-of-Project Report: Advancing the Science of HIV Prevention
- Delivery of Integrated Family Planning and HIV Testing and Counseling Services by Village Health Teams
- Engaging the Kenyan Media to Inform the Public about Male Circumcision for HIV Prevention
- Communicating about Microbicides with Women in Mind (fact sheet)
- State-Level Operational Plans for Elimination of Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV in Nigeria, 2013–2015
- Rapid Health Facility Assessments in Eight Nigerian States
- Community-Centered Clinical Services: Case Studies and Lessons Learned from Implementing Key Population Programs in India