Interested in learning more about FHI 360? Explore our practice areas, services, projects and publications here.
Click on any of the checkboxes below to target your results. For example, click "Health" and "Projects" to get a list of our health projects. Add "Gender" for a list of projects that are tagged both "Health" and "Gender." Checking more boxes will reduce your results. You can further refine your results by adding a start date, end date and/or a keyword in the fields below the checkboxes.
May We Suggest?
- Youth voices on global unemployment (video)
- Video: Partnering with the East African Community to deliver integrated health services
- An expenditure analysis provides critical information to help lower costs and sustain HIV services in Vietnam
- Partnering with the Nigerian government to achieve country ownership of HIV/AIDS services (audio)
- LINKAGES project incorporates transgender voices in HIV programming (video)
- 30,000 Kenyan school girls to benefit from reusable sanitary pads
- Pioneering work on costed implementation plans supports global family planning commitments
- FHI 360–UNC fellowship program has nurtured future public health leaders for 10 years
- Bringing citizens and government together in Moldova
- Preventing malaria in pregnancy
- Strategies That Work: NTD Control and Elimination in the Philippines
- Barriers and Coping Strategies with the Uptake of MCH/ANC-linked Services in a Selected Health Facility Catchment Area in Uganda: Findings of a Rapid Qualitative Assessment
- Building the Capacity of Liberia's Ministry of Education to Harness the Power of Information
- Workforce Connections: Key ''Soft Skills'' that Foster Youth Workforce Success: Toward a Consensus Across Fields
- Linking to Improve Health and Livelihoods for Vulnerable Populations
- Time Use PRA Guide and Toolkit for Child and Youth Development Practitioners
- Workforce Connections: Kenya Youth Assessment
- Strategic Use of Data: Infant and Young Child Feeding at Scale
- Minimum Economic Recovery Standards
- Economic Strengthening for Female Sex Workers: A Review of the Literature