- How to Obtain
- One Method
Section 3 - Barrier Methods and Reproductive Health:
By the time you finish this section, you will be able to:
- Cite five locations where barrier methods can be obtained.
- Explain how one barrier method can be used to prevent both
pregnancy and STDs.
- Define the concept of dual method use and the choices available
to couples using this approach.
- Outline four prevention services family planning programs
should provide to reduce the risk of STDs.
- Describe two successful promotion and distribution channels
for barrier methods.
- Explain proper storage techniques for barrier methods and
how to ensure their adequate supply.