- Good Health
Section 1 - Overview of Barrier Methods
By the time you finish this section, you will be able to:
- List at least five strengths and five weaknesses of barrier
- List at least four groups of people for whom barrier methods
may be an especially good choice.
- Explain the importance of "correct and consistent"
use of barrier methods to achieve low pregnancy rates.
- Outline five or more key counseling messages for barrier
- List at least five counseling techniques health providers
can use to teach couples how to be successful users of contraceptive