Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS): Success Stories
August 2017 — The Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project works to sustain the integration of HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis (TB) care in Nigeria by building the country’s capacity to deliver high-quality, comprehensive prevention, treatment and services. The project is funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). These success stories highlight the project’s progress.
- Partnering to Control Tuberculosis in Nigeria...University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Multidrug-Resistant TB Lab Story
- Jigawa State Government Commits Resources to Sustain Gains in HIV/AIDS response
- A New Beginning: USAID Hands Over Management of HIV/AIDS Programing in Abia and Taraba States to The Government of Nigeria
- Changing Lives Through Economic Development
- Bilkisu's Jouney From Despair to Hope
- Embedding Staff in State Government Offices Enhances Efficiency and Productivity of Government Health Personnel