Research Utilization Case Studies
These two-page briefs provide research utilization case studies, with a focus on efforts to promote and scale up evidence-based family planning practices.
- Developing and Scaling Up a Counseling Tool
- Expanding the Community-Based Distribution of Injectable Contraceptives in Africa
- Improving Contraceptive Access with a Simple Job Aid
- Introducing the Community-Based Distribution of Injectable Contraceptives in Uganda
- Realizing the Potential of Champions to Promote the Use of Research Findings
- Reintroducing the Intrauterine Device to the District of Mandiana in Guinea