Mobile Solutions Technical Assistance and Research (mSTAR) Bangladesh Knowledge Products
March 2014 — This series of knowledge products provides an overview of mobile financial services in Bangladesh. These tools are intended to help U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) implementing partners better understand the options that exist for mobile financial services in the country. In Bangladesh, FHI 360’s Mobile Solutions Technical Assistance and Research (mSTAR) project supports the acceleration and adoption of mobile money and electronic payments within the USAID Mission’s programs, with a specific emphasis on health, agriculture and gender.
- mSTAR: Mobile Solutions Technical Assistance and Research Activity Profile - Bangladesh
- Mobile Money Infosheet: bKash
- Mobile Money Snapshot: English In Action
- Mobile Money Snapshot: HelpAge International
- Mobile Money Snapshot:PROSHAR Cash for Work Program
- mSTAR: Baseline Survey on the Status of Mobile Money Usage by USAID/B IPs