Linkages across the Continuum of HIV Services for Key Populations Affected by HIV (LINKAGES): Briefs
The Linkages across the Continuum of HIV Services for Key Populations Affected by HIV (LINKAGES) project conducts a range of HIV prevention activities to reduce HIV transmission among key populations (sex workers, men who have sex with men, transgender persons and people who inject drugs) and to improve their enrollment and retention in care. These briefs offer up-to-date knowledge and tools from LINKAGES country programs that can be used to strengthen HIV and AIDS programming for key populations worldwide.
- Reaching the First 90: HIV Self-testing for Key Populations
- Rights in Action: Access to HIV Services among Men Who Have Sex with Men
- Rights in Action: Closing the Gaps in the HIV Response for Sex Workers
- Rights in Action: Creating a More Comprehensive HIV Response for People Who Inject Drugs
- Rights in Action: Transgender Health and HIV