Agriculture and land use
FHI 360 programs encourage sustainable agricultural and land use practices that help farmers increase incomes and improve food security, while protecting the environment.
Natural resource management
FHI 360 programs promote community-based natural resource management and biodiversity conservation.
- One Health
Sustainable tourism and enterprise development
FHI 360 works to strengthen small- and medium-sized sustainable tourism enterprises to promote biodiversity conservation, improve natural resource management and maintain the integrity of indigenous cultures.
- Waste management
Senior Advisor, Environment and Climate Change
Senior Technical Advisor, Environment and Climate Change
Director of Programs, Digital Development
Technical Manager, Better Health Programme Vietnam
Chief of Party, Partnerships for Business Resilience and Recovery in Southeast Asia
Chief of Party, USAID Air Pollution Project
Deputy Regional Director and Technical Director, Asia Pacific
Associate Director for Programs, Civil Society and Peacebuilding
Stories & Highlights
- Devex on X: Thu-Ba Huynh on FHI 360's green labor market assessment tool
- Ensuring climate-resilient healthcare for all Thai citizens
- Climate and Data
- Meet the women driving electric public transit vehicles in Kathmandu
- Climate change is increasing antimicrobial resistance. Here’s what we can do.
- Plastic and Health
- Young leaders spark climate action in Cambodia
- Four ways to improve climate education in the U.S.
- USAID seeks increased private sector participation to minimize air pollution in the Valley
- Cleaner air for better health