World AIDS Day 2015: The Time to Act is Now
The remarkable progress made in the response to HIV has been evidence based and driven by ambitious targets linked to well-designed guidance. FHI 360 joins the global community in celebrating the progress made so far and in strengthening our push to reach an AIDS-free generation.
FHI 360’s comprehensive approach to addressing HIV and AIDS is informed by innovative research, evidence and a long track record of engaging directly with communities around the world. View some highlights of our efforts, including key success stories that show our impact and demonstrate how we connect research to practice.
- Want a Healthy World? Let the HIV Response Lead the Way
- Rights to Action: Key Population Data for Decision Making
- FHI 360 to support three new USAID awards to advance microbicide research, development and introduction for HIV prevention
- HIV Cascade Framework for Key Populations
- Innovative male circumcision device for HIV prevention receives World Health Organization prequalification
- U.S. HIV programs
- Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services in Nigeria
- Linking to Improve Health and Livelihoods for Vulnerable Populations
- Select Family Planning and HIV Integration Resources
- FHI 360's Unified Approach to Expenditure Analysis for PEPFAR Awards