- ExpertDirector, Research and Evaluation
Annette Brown leads FHI 360’s Research and Evaluation Strategic Initiative, which works across all sectors and regions of the organization to expand the visibility and portfolio of FHI 360’s research and evaluation work and promote an organizational culture for evidence generation and use. She also serves as editor-in-chief for the R&E Search for Evidence blog.
- ExpertWASH Coordinator
- ExpertScientist I, Communication for Change (C-Change)
- ExpertDirector, Program Sciences and Technical Support
- ExpertSenior Technical Advisor
- ExpertAssociate Director, Research Utilization
- ExpertRegional Director, Asia Pacific Regional Office
Jacqueline Au McPherson is a senior global health and development expert with more than 25 years of experience in public health leadership, research, communication, academics, and program management and implementation.
- ExpertProject Director, LINKAGES Nepal
- ExpertProject Director, Linkages across the Continuum of HIV Services for Key Populations Affected by HIV (LINKAGES)
- ExpertSocial and Behavior Change Communication Advisor, Global Health Communication