- ExpertTechnical Director, Crisis Response
Piet deVries leads FHI 360’s crisis response initiative where he develops and manages the organization’s emergency response programs. This initiative addresses the increasing number of armed conflicts, unprecedented flow of refugees and greater frequency of natural disasters around the world. The crisis response team works in fragile states to provide integrated humanitarian assistance to those in urgent need.
- ExpertDirector, Global Health, Population and Nutrition
Otto Nzapfurundi Chabikuli is a family physician and health systems and policy analyst with experience in clinical work, teaching, research and management in the public, private and nongovernmental health sectors. As Director of Global Health, Population and Nutrition, he oversees global research and technical work across a broad range of health, population and nutrition areas.
- ExpertDirector, Biostatistics
- ExpertSenior Epidemiologist
- ExpertDirector, Research, Asia Pacific Region; Global Director, Laboratory Services
- ExpertDirector, HPTN Leadership and Operations Center
- ExpertDistinguished Scientist and Director, Contraceptive Technology Innovation
- ExpertCountry Director, Indonesia and Associate Director, Clinical Operation
- ExpertDeputy Project Director, Linkages across the Continuum of HIV Services for Key Populations Affected by HIV (LINKAGES)
- ExpertCountry Lead, Chief of Party, Ethiopia