- ExpertDirector, Research and Evaluation Strategic Initiative
Annette N. Brown leads the Research and Evaluation Strategic Initiative, the purpose of which is to enhance the role that research and evaluation play in FHI 360’s work and reputation and expand the organization’s business in those areas.
- ExpertTechnical Advisor
- ExpertChief of Party, University Support and Workforce Development Program (USWDP)
- ExpertPrincipal Research Scientist
- ExpertTechnical Advisor, Monitoring and Evaluation
- ExpertDirector, Program Sciences and Technical Support
- ExpertDirector, Global Research Services
Ted FitzGerald leads FHI 360’s Global Research Services team that oversees the provision of clinical research services both to internal clients and external sponsors, which include pharmaceutical and biotech companies, product development partnerships, the U.S. government and academic institutions. In his more than a decade of work for FHI 360, FitzGerald has led clinical research services, business development and administrative teams to deliver on FHI 360’s mission.
- ExpertDistinguished Scientist and Director, Contraceptive Technology Innovation
- ExpertDirector, Research and Development, Contraceptive Technology Innovation
- ExpertSenior Epidemiologist