- ExpertResearch Director
- ExpertTechnical Advisor, Peacebuilding and Conflict Mitigation
- ExpertSenior Gender Advisor
- ExpertChief Science Officer
Dr. Timothy Mastro serves as FHI 360’s Chief Science Officer, responsible for advancing the quality of science across the organization and growing research and evaluation capabilities in both the natural and social sciences.
- ExpertTechnical Advisor
- ExpertTechnical Director, Crisis Response
Piet deVries leads FHI 360’s crisis response initiative where he develops and manages the organization’s emergency response programs. This initiative addresses the increasing number of armed conflicts, unprecedented flow of refugees and greater frequency of natural disasters around the world. The crisis response team works in fragile states to provide integrated humanitarian assistance to those in urgent need.
- ExpertDirector, Global Health, Population and Nutrition
Otto Nzapfurundi Chabikuli is a family physician and health systems and policy analyst with experience in clinical work, teaching, research and management in the public, private and nongovernmental health sectors. As Director of Global Health, Population and Nutrition, he oversees global research and technical work across a broad range of health, population and nutrition areas.
- ExpertDirector, Social Marketing and Communication
- ExpertDirector, Crisis Response and Integrated Development
Greg Beck leads FHI 360’s initiative to generate evidence and foster global learning on integrated development solutions.
Beck is an international development expert with 20 years of experience providing strategic leadership. He excels at managing diverse teams to implement complex, high-profile international development initiatives.
- ExpertDirector, Program Sciences and Technical Support