- ExpertSenior Regional Technical Advisor, East and Southern Africa Region
- ExpertDirector Technical and Deputy Chief of Party, USAID Boresha Afya Southern Zone
- ExpertRegional Director, East and Southern Africa Regional Office
Doris Macharia leads FHI 360’s work in east and southern Africa. This work encompasses a wide range of areas, including health, civil society strengthening, livelihoods and economic strengthening, education, environment, research and youth development. She has more than 15 years of medical, public health and development experience in the region, with significant first-hand knowledge of health and HIV and AIDS programs in Africa.
- ExpertCountry Lead, Project Manager, Food and Nutrition Technical Assistance III (FANTA) in Tanzania
- ExpertChief of Party, Pamoja Tuwalee, Tanzania
- ExpertDeputy Program Director, Pamoja Tuwalee, Tanzania