Yvonne Cao, EdMTechnical Advisor, Monitoring and Evaluation
Areas of expertise
- Survey methodology and training
- Quantitative, qualitative and mixed-methods research
- Experimental and quasi-experimental impact evaluation
- Performance and process evaluation
- Literacy development and early grade reading assessment
- Project management
- Research, monitoring and evaluation
Projects & Resources
With the Let's Learn to Read and Write (Ann ALE) project in Haiti, FHI 360 will focus on early grade reading and writing (EGR/W) that is coordinated, effective and sustainable.
The Accelerating Equitable Access to School, Reading, Student Retention and Accountability (ACCELERE!) project is improving equitable access to education and learning outcomes for more than one million boys and girls in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
The USAID Ghana Partnership for Education: Learning activity has developed a systematic, phonics-based reading program with materials for primary grade P1 to use as a prototype in 20 schools in the Yendi Municipal District of northern Ghana.
This guide steps through five recommended techniques for supporting second language learners.