Yvonne Cao, EdMTechnical Advisor, Monitoring and Evaluation
Areas of expertise
- Survey methodology and training
- Quantitative, qualitative and mixed-methods research
- Experimental and quasi-experimental impact evaluation
- Performance and process evaluation
- Literacy development and early grade reading assessment
- Project management
Projects & Resources
In collaboration with Nigeria’s Ministry of Education and affiliated agencies in Nigeria’s northern states of Katsina and Zamfara, FHI 360 is implementing the Reading and Numeracy Activity (RANA) pilot project.
With the Let's Learn to Read and Write (Ann ALE) project in Haiti, FHI 360 will focus on early grade reading and writing (EGR/W) that is coordinated, effective and sustainable.