Xuejiao (Joy) Cheng, MEdTechnical Officer
Areas of expertise
- Research, monitoring and evaluation
- Capacity building and assessment
- Mobile technology for education
- Data analytics
- Data utilization and management
- Education quality and relevance
- Institutional strengthening
Projects & Resources
The Accelerating Equitable Access to School, Reading, Student Retention and Accountability (ACCELERE!) project is improving equitable access to education and learning outcomes for more than one million boys and girls in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
Develop a Decentralized but Integrated Education Management Information System (EMIS) for the Sierra Leone Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
FHI 360 is working with the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology in Sierra Leone to assess the state of the country’s education management information system (EMIS) in an effort to increase access to timely, reliable data.