Wahid Omar, PhDChief of Party, University Support and Workforce Development Program (USWDP)
Areas of expertise
- Design of graduate programs
- Implementation of graduate programs
- Leadership of educational programs in conflict zones
- Implementation of USAID-funded projects
- Quality assurance
- Coordination of study tours
Projects & Resources
The University Support and Workforce Development Program (USWDP) is a five-year program funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and implemented by FHI 360, the University of Massachusetts, Purdue University, Altai Consulting and the Afghanistan Holding Group.
This fact sheet describes how FHI 360 supports and strengthens education systems in conflict-affected and fragile settings using a context-sensitive, strengths-based approach.