Steven Ehrenberg, EdD, MSAssociate Director, Technology and Learning
Areas of expertise
- Applying technology to social and economic development
- Education technology
- International education policy
- International educational development
- Education and conflict/postconflict
- Project design and management
Projects & Resources
The Rwanda Mentorship Community of Practice (MCOP) initiative, funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development, aims to strengthen the quality of basic education and to support teacher professional development across Rwanda. The overall objective of MCOP is to improve pedagogical and subject knowledge, particularly for early-grade reading, through the effective use of technologies in in-service professional development.
The Helping Mothers and Children Thrive project in Afghanistan, funded by USAID, will increase the use and improve the quality of family planning and maternal and child health services.