Rebecca Sewall, PhD, MASenior Technical Advisor, Gender
Areas of expertise
- Gender-sensitive, socially inclusive project design, strategy
- Gender-sensitive, socially inclusive analysis and integration
- Gender-sensitive, socially inclusive governance
- Gender-sensitive, socially inclusive civil society, public resource management
- Gender-sensitive, socially inclusive service delivery – health, education, WASH
- Gender and HIV
- Gender and negotiation and decisionmaking
- Gender and conflict mitigation and state-building
- Human centered design
Projects & Resources
The USAID Ghana Partnership for Education: Learning activity aims to support Ghana's educational institutions over five years, with the goal of improving, expanding and sustaining learning outcomes for at least 2.8 million primary students nationwide.
The Four Pillars PLUS approach uses scholarships, teacher professional development, mentoring of girls and community participation to improve the quality and relevance of education for orphans and other vulnerable children, especially girls, in primary and secondary school.