Olayinka Ogunnusi, MSc, MBADeputy Chief of Party, Management
Areas of expertise
- Public health program management
- HIV/AIDS, malaria and tuberculosis
- Health systems strengthening
- Strategic planning
- Capacity building and leadership development
- Strategic financial management
- Grants/subgrants design and management
- Compliance and risk management
- Negotiations and contracts management
- Organizational development
- Quality assurance and quality improvement
- Logistics and procurement
Projects & Resources
The Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project works to sustain the integration of HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis (TB) care in Nigeria by building the country’s capacity to deliver high-quality, comprehensive prevention, treatment and services.
This brochure is an overview of the goals and objectives, geographic scope of work, implementation approach, project management and partners of the Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project in Nigeria.
FHI 360 conducted a rapid assessment in 14 camps for internally displace persons in Borno State, Nigeria, to identify needs for HIV/AIDS services.