Marina Solano Martínez de MogollónTechnical Advisor, Active Schools, Equatorial Guinea
Areas of expertise
- Active schools
- School management and supervision
- Post-primary education
- Technical quality and technical assistance
- Institutional strengthening
- Education and workforce development
- Education quality and relevance
- Youth development and engagement
Projects & Resources
The Program for Education Development of Equatorial Guinea (PRODEGE), Phase II expands active learning, an approach that focuses on student-centered learning, to all of the country’s 800 primary schools, strengthens lower secondary education for grades 7–10 and builds the capacity of the education sector to administer a quality education system.
The Program for Education Development of Equatorial Guinea (PRODEGE), managed by FHI 360, is a public-private partnership between the national government and the Hess Corporation designed to transform the country’s education system and give children the skills they need to succeed.