Donald Harbick, MPHChief of Party, Zimbabwe HIV Care and Treatment (ZHCT)
Areas of expertise
- Public health planning and administration
- HIV/AIDS programming and management
- Policy and guidelines development
- Capacity building of local nongovernmental organizations
- Strategic planning and policy analysis
- Program management and reporting
Projects & Resources
The Zimbabwe HIV Care and Treatment (ZHCT) project is a five-year, multisectoral effort that complements the work of the Government of Zimbabwe to strengthen community-level HIV care and treatment services.
This fact sheet provides technical details on the work FHI 360 is undertaking through a five-year grant funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development to implement an HIV care and treatment project that supports the provision of services in 22 districts across Zimbabwe.