Chamberlain Diala, PhD, MPHTechnical Director, Global Health, Population and Nutrition
Areas of expertise
- Health policy
- Nongovernmental organization capacity and health systems strengthening
- Social and behavior change communication
- Community-driven development
- Youth leadership
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Conflict mediation
- Gender and social norms
- Family planning and reproductive health
- Civic engagement
- Applied technology (mhealth, mobile technology)
Projects & Resources
The Advancing Partners and Communities project in Botswana will contribute to the 90-90-90 targets for ending the HIV epidemic through HIV community care and prevention for girls and young women in seven priority districts.
The Advancing Partners and Communities (APC) project works in several countries throughout sub-Saharan Africa to strengthen and expand community-based family planning systems and services.
Social and behavior change communication solutions at FHI 360 reflect people’s decisions about health and well-being. This brochure describes our integrated approach.