Bryanna Millis, MADirector, Workforce Development and Entrepreneurship
Areas of expertise
- Job creation
- Global workforce development
- Working with the private sector
- Employment and entrepreneurship
- Quantitative research
- Micro, small and medium enterprises
- Business environment reform
- Value chain development
- Public–private dialogue
Projects & Resources
The USAID Career Center is improving youth employability in Morocco through career centers that foster and encourage stronger connections between public and private sector actors, educators, employers, Moroccan governmental institutions and youth themselves.
The USAID Jordan Local Enterprise Support (USAID LENS) project encourages the long-term economic growth and development potential of underserved Jordanian communities.