Bérengère de Negri, RN, MS, EdDSocial and Behavior Change Communication Advisor, Global Health Communication
Areas of expertise
- Interpersonal communication
- Public health and risk communication
- Capacity building through training
- Participatory qualitative research
- Family planning and reproductive health
- H5N1 avian influenza
- Communicable diseases
- Post-conflict settings
- Gender and social norms
Projects & Resources
The Helping Mothers and Children Thrive project in Afghanistan, funded by USAID, will increase the use and improve the quality of family planning and maternal and child health services.
Social and behavior change communication solutions at FHI 360 reflect people’s decisions about health and well-being. This brochure describes our integrated approach.