Our diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) vision
At FHI 360, we envision an environment where our differences are celebrated and embraced and where our team, partners and community members feel valued and respected.
We are committed to building and nurturing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce and workplace because doing so:
- Fosters creativity.
- Drives innovation.
- Reflects our mission to advance equity, health and well-being through data-driven, locally led solutions that enable humanity to thrive.
- Aligns with our vision to create a world where opportunity is within reach for all people.
- We can bring our authentic selves and make it easy for our colleagues to do the same.
- We act with humility, kindness and care.
- We actively listen, learn and grow together.
- We embrace differences in the broadest sense, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, nationality, ethnicity, abilities and disabilities, age, generation, marital status, genetic information, status as a U.S. veteran, socioeconomic status, education and all other identity dimensions.
We believe that building and nurturing a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture is a continuous journey.